Edit: Ok guys.. over 900, really?! I am completely in shock that so many people have downloaded this mod ;v; thank you so much.
Sadly as of right now it seems that the custom trees I have planned will have to wait until I can fix some issues that have arose with it.. but soon! I promise ;;
It's been a rough day. You sit down, and take a break from all the adventuring.
Out of the corner of your eye, you notice... blue? A bright, vibrant blue leaf comes gently floating in your direction. Curious, you decide that that break you took wasn't that important, and begin walking in the direction that the leaf came from.
Soon enough, you realize you are in a different world. The grass is purple, the trees have a dark purple bark, and mysterious blue flesh. There's creatures which before were unimaginable wandering around you.
Welcome to The Crystallia.
The Crystallia is a work in progress mod (Made in MCreator) based off my love for crystals and exploration, with updates coming at a sporadic rate; I am constantly making changes and updating things.
Please note: This is my first ever mod, no joke! If you have any tips for modmaking or general feedback for this mod I'd love to hear them! One of these I hope I learn enough about coding to get away from using MCreator, but for now it's all I got ;v;
This mod currently includes:
- 6 types of gemstones (Crystalli, Eventidium, Aurorium, Midnight Gemstone, Lumini, and Umbrium)
- New biomes! (Obsidian Forest, Crystalli Forest, Eventide Forest, Midnight Forest, Luminous Acres, Auroral Meadow, and Dark Umbral Woods)
- A new fruit, as well as crystal variety; the Camquat (inside joke present, but it is a fruit nonetheless)
- Pretty looking wood, all in different colors (Purple, Gray, Blue, Fuschia, Black, Creamy Yellow, and Light Green)
- Tools and Armor (Made with love and gemstones)
- Flowers to make your life prettier. (10 varieties)
- The ability to craft vanilla items (currently only wooden tools and workbench) from the added wood; sticks have been craftable for awhile.
New Features/Changes in 0.0.8
- A new dimension, The Crystallia; a once peaceful world turned hostile, despite the light that shines.
- The dimension itself is accessible, but is heavily under work. Only 4 different biomes exist, there's no new structures, ores, or entities that spawn there currently.
- Evencrystium, a new and powerful gem. (No weapons/tools/armor as of yet)
- Fusion Crafting (Can currently only craft Evencrystium; will add more later)
- Changed biome rarities (everything is just that more rare c;)
- Multiple Dimensions! (The Crystallia and The Umbris)
- More crystal-themed biomes (The Crystal Desert and Tundra)
- Custom Mobs (With Custom Models)... once I can figure out how to make em ^^;
- Less buggy saplings that work properly. (plus new ones for the new trees)
- New and better trees to replace the vanilla looking ones in each biome.
- Fusion Crafting to get some Ultimate Gear, and a way into a scary new place, which nobody has seen for a millennia.
Images of the items, as well as the current biomes can be found under the images tab.
To get started, grab an axe. Or a fist idk. Axes are definitely more effective.
Traverse the lands until you find an Obsidian forest; this forest has trees as hard as obsidian, if it wasn't clear by it's name.
Cut down a tree or two, or three, or the entire forest. Up to you!
Craft the logs into obsidian sticks, just as you would normal sticks.
Now you have to find Crystalli. This gem spawns below a certain y-value (But why would I tell you? It ruins the adventure!)
Mine the Crystalli, I hope you have a diamond pickaxe or a pick of the same harvest level (aka one that can mine obsidian). You also will need a few diamonds to make your first set of armor and tools.
And now you're set! I recommend downloading JEI to look at all the available recipes!
And that's all for now. I really do hope I did alright for my first mod. I will do my best to fix any problems and balance the mod, but for now, it is what it is.
Also! This mod works fine on my laptop, but please if it is giving anyone of you who downloads it has issues let me know asap!
Credits: Myself (WintereousFlame/SporadicSplash), MCreator, and EntityCat (My best friend, who gave me the motivation to make this mod in the first place.)