The Middle Torch
This mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.8.9/1.9/1.10.2 adds a key to the game to place a torch. Configure that key to anything (e.g. middle mouse button) in the normal game settings. It works purely client-side and does not need to be installed on the server.
Note: The torches to place must be in your hotbar.
The Middle Torch supports:
- vanilla torches
- modded torches that expand vanilla torches
- Tinkers' Construct's Stone Torches
- Silent's Gems' Torch Bandolier (v0.2)
- Carpenter's Blocks' torches (v0.3)
- TerrFirmaCraft's torches (v0.3)
All versions (1.x for Minecraft 1.7.10, 2.x for Minecraft 1.8.9, 3.x for Minecraft 1.9, 4.x for Minecraft 1.10.2) support the same torches, even if they don't exist for that Minecraft version.