UploadedNov 11, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- New generic styling system for text. In the probe support code you can now use conceptual styles like 'ERROR', 'WARNING', 'INFO' and on the client side this can then be translated to actual colors and styling information. For example. 'ERROR' can be mapped to 'red,bold'. This mapping can be set in the 'Mod Options'.
- Fixed a bad dependency on baubles
- New probe mode (3) so that the probe tooltip is always visible but you need the probe to get access to the extended info
- First time players will get a note in their inventory when they log in explaining how to use the probe and how the probe is configured in their pack. In some cases they will also be able to change the config through that note
- New easy to use config GUI with which the user can control a few more common gui styles. There are several presets for colors. The tooltip can be positioned in the corners or borders and you can change the size of the tooltip
- This new config GUI can be opened by:
- Sneak right click the 'note'
- Right click the probe
- The /topcfg command
- New border style 'offset' option which allows the probe to be configured to look slightly more like WAILA