The Simple Life 2
The Simple Life is all about keeping things simple. No surprises there.
It will challenge you to think outside of the box and try out elements of mods that you maybe haven’t considered before.
Beyond all of that, it aims to be immersive, realistic and allow for building an amazing base or colony without making things extremely difficult to access.
This is part of an ongoing series of Modpacks that will be released over the next year or so. Keep an eye out for the distinctive logo on other Simple Life packs!
As my first publically released mod-pack, The Simple Life 2 has gone through many iterations over the last year. Despite all that the core aspects of the pack have never changed.
- Craft and manage a colony complete with workers, farmers and more to carry out your bidding.
- Custom recipes integrate a lot of mods into each other meaning there is progression through the mods in a logical order.
- Fully featured Quest-book with over 500 quests. Each with an in-game description and tips for progression.
- Design beautiful builds with a wide range of aesthetic mods.
- Focus on one tech, magic or progression mod at a time. Learn all you can before the quests guide you into the next stages.
- Supported for servers with various config changes to accommodate working with your friends.
Minecraft version: 1.12.2
Mod Count: 128
Recommended RAM allocation: 6gb-8gb
Every one of my packs (that is optimised) has Server Files available to download.
If the pack doesn’t have server files then chances are it never will because it is not designed for multi-player or hasn’t been optimised to play online.
You can easily download the server files by clicking on the “Files” tab at the top of the page on Curseforge and then clicking the “+1 Server Pack” button next to the version you want to play.
If running a server is something you are unsure of then I have you covered.
StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting are professionals of the industry with years of experience running Modded Minecraft servers and they provide full premium technical support in your server order for no extra cost.
Set-up, TroubleShooting, Customisation and Configuration, they’ll do it all while you sit back and play with your friends.
Click below for a look at their hosting options.
And if you don’t want to jump straight into server hosting, why not try a free trial to see if it's something you would enjoy: Start my free Trial Server
Oh no! There are no videos here!
If you play this pack and want to be featured here on the Curseforge page and in the Twitch launcher then please get in touch and I will happily look at your content.
You could end up right here!
Thanks to all these amazing mod developers for providing their creations free of charge on Curseforge!
Click on any of the mods below to visit the official page and show your support.
- Alternate Terrain Generation (by TTFTCUTS)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Arche (by JasonAnaminus)
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- AutoPackager (by smbarbour)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Base Metals (by jriwanek)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim)
- Better Questing - Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Better Questing - Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Custom Backgrounds (by lumien231)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- DrCyano's Wonderful Wands & Wizarding Robes (by jriwanek)
- Earthworks (by Alsnder)
- Ender Compass (by MrIbby)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Faster Ladder Climbing (by MadDachshund)
- Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Improving Minecraft (by pifou92000)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Minecolonies (by Kostronor)
- MiniCoal (by KiwiFails)
- MMD OreSpawn (by jriwanek)
- MOAR Glowstone (by lawl28)
- Mob Dismemberment (by iChun)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- MobTotems (by CorwinJ)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- More Materials (by localtoast)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Nature's Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- OreDictionaryConverter (by EXTER7)
- Pam's HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Reliquia (by KitsuneAlex)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Shadowfacts' Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- SimpleInventoryStarter (by MrAmericanMike)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- The Disenchanter Mod (by eusunt)
- TickProfiler (by minimallycorrect)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers' Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Tomb Many Graves (by M4thG33k)
- UBC Ore Registrar (by marwat208)
- UndergroundBiomesConstructs (by Zeno410)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Vending block (by kamildanak)
- ViesCraft - Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- Wawla - What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Ye Olde Tanks (by shadowfactsmc)
The Simpletons are a rag-tag group of content creators that try and keep focus on community and fun over being the best or biggest in the gaming world.
Most of the members have their own Minecraft series and you’ll see them teaming up to play together on many different servers.
Check them all out here: http://www.simpletonsmc.com/simpletons/
You can also join the official Simpletons Discord here: https://discord.gg/GYtsTY9
If you have enjoyed my packs and want to show your support for the work that goes into them then please consider dropping by my Patreon page.
There tons of epic rewards and you would be helping me continue my work to provide high-quality mod-packs for Minecrafters everywhere!
| The Yeti Pack |
| Fox`N`Blocks |
| Grand Designs |
ModPacks provided here by Robin Galton acting under the pseudonym of "99Blocks" are under the license of the “All Rights Reserved” as found in CurseForge's ToS.