Twilight Forest - MC 1.12.2 - 3.3.202
UploadedOct 26, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Block of Fiery Metal now deals damage when walked on.
- Block of Arctic Fur reduces fall damage by 90%.
- Block of Steeleaf reduces fall damage by 25%.
- Advancement called "Something Strange in Towerwood" was added.
- Questing Ram has its own spawn egg now.
- Questing Ram Trophy makes adorable noises now.
- When a worn bug dies it now makes a *squish* sound.
- The Anti-Builder now has a blacklist feature for people to prevent blocks being destroyed, a must have for mods that add graves.
- Added proper breaking particles to Device Translucent and the Castle Doors.
- Added names to multiple unlocalised blocks.
- Made axes not terrible damage wise.
- Buffed the Giant Sword.
- Added proper sounds and material to the new storage blocks.
- Tri-Bow no longer creates free arrows, only one can be picked up again when shot.
- New storage blocks can now be used as base blocks for a beacon.
- Magic tree cores no longer drop with Silk Touch.
- Final Castle doors are now in the creative menu and can be pick-blocked.
- Some advancement names and descriptions had changes.
- Fixed the Magic Map grinding your FPS to a halt over time, thousands of duplicate icons were hogging up all the precious memory over time.
- The new storage blocks now show up in the creative menu.
- Fixed the shadows of several mobs, no longer does the Alpha Yeti feel like a Beta Yeti.
- Knightly Axe now properly deals extra damage to unarmoured targets.
- Temporary workaround to not display the dismount message when a Pinch Beetle grabs you.
- Fixed Magic Beans not getting consumed upon use.
- Hydra can now rotate its body again.
- Hydra will no longer harm itself, it enjoys life once again.
- Unstable Ice Cores will no longer be griefing jerks with the MobGriefing gamerule being false.
- The Hydra's mortar attack now also respects MobGriefing.
- All mobs with a breath like attacks now have it functioning properly again.
- Also fixed the particle rendering of the Snow Queen's icy breath.
- Charm of Keeping should now activate before a gravestone mod can take hold of your items.
- Fixed a transparency issue when wearing the Quest Ram Trophy.
- Swarm Spiders and Carminite Broodlings are no longer intimate with ceilings to the point of death.
- The mushroom growing on the Minoshroom's head is back where it belongs.
- Roots are no longer offset by one pixel down.