Twilight Forest - MC 1.12.2 - 3.4.239
UploadedNov 20, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- We now have loading screens when going to the Twilight Forest!
- The Naga and Lich now have fancy incremental boss bars for their body segments and phases respectively.
- The Block of Fiery Metal now has a fancy model.
- Arctic armour now has lore text that makes it clear it can be dyed.
- Also added a advancement related to dying Arctic armour.
- Armour made from boss drops now have damage resistance, balanced relative to the progression.
- Death Tome has a chance to drop enchanted books.
- Quest Ram now pulls rewards from its own editable loot table.
- Uncrafting Table now returns materials directly to inventory like 1.12 vanilla Crafting Table.
- Changing dimension ID of the Twilight Forest now requires a relaunch.
- Changing the seed of your world now needs to have the world reloaded.
- The 'shedding' from Death Tomes now draws from a loot table.
- Block of Fiery Metal now stays lit when set on fire.
- Made the boss spawner unbreakable, no more pacifist route unless on peaceful.
- The Ore Magnet no longer moves ores if it is a tile entity.
- Made the Ghast Trap advancement more specific in its wording.
- Updated our JEI dependency to a newer version.
- Fixed Ironwood model.
- Set particle Firefly size to 0 so they don't keep blinking in and out in F3+B mode.
- Fixed a bug where all storage blocks worked as fuel.
- Fixed Block of Fiery Metal and Block of Ironwood having parts render solid black without CTM.
- Big spruce trees in the snow biomes are no longer partially made out of oak logs.
- Giant blocks no longer destroy other blocks upon placement, including bedrock and the laws of physics.
- Charm of Keeping and Charm of Life no longer conflict resulting in item loss, they now properly take turns and play nice.
- Fiery Tears and Blood now show as interchangeable in JEI.
- Roots no longer replace important blocks in generation.
- Cleaned up the chunk generator some more.