Twilight Forest - MC 1.12.2 - 3.5.263
UploadedDec 1, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Added compatibility for many of our blocks with Chisel.
- Crafting recipes added for Final Castle related blocks.
- Vanilla's block to stairs ratio in crafting makes no sense, we opted for the stair recipes to give you 8 instead of the usual 4.
- "And Drullkus said; "let portals be shapeless!" And it was so."
- Portals can now be made into any horizontal shape.
- They still have the same requirements (water pool, plants surrounding it, etc.)
- Fixed a serious crash involving the Anti-Builder.
- Fixed an issue with the Trophies interacting with other mods such as Skillable.
- Also caught an Item Stack null.
- All magic tree log variants now drop their respective wood properly.
- Made sure bosses are recognised as such by the game.
- Collected all of the Fireflies that escaped the Firefly Jar and put them back in.
- The Firefly "block" also gives off its little firefly lights again.
- Resolved some Hydra rotation issues; it should no longer track you by spinning around at the speed of sound.