Twilight Forest - MC 1.12.2 - 3.6.345
UploadedFeb 4, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Not yet fully implemented Tinkers' Construct compatibility for some of our materials to make tools out of.
- Fixed our Forge minimum version dependency string being behind.
- Fixed potential console spam related to weather rendering when the mod 'Fancy Block Particles' is present.
- Added a message that if Sponge is installed the max bounding-box-size should be adjusted for Hydras to show up properly.
- Removed the structure layout print debug that appears in the console, made it into the release on accident.
- Fixed a config-related crash.
- Fixed a generation problem with terraces being mashed together despite us telling them not to.
- Hotfix: Fixed Sponge server crashing related to packet fix last release.
- Hotfix 2: Fixed players disconnecting from servers due to bad packet missing default constructor.