Twilight Forest - MC 1.12.2 - 3.8.654
UploadedAug 18, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Added a Quadraxis to the team, A great addition to the mod.
- Added Auroralized Glass.
- Added actual Castle Brick Stairs, literally the sequel to Jesus.
- Cicadas can now be shot from an Immersive Engineering Railgun. You monster.
- Added the Skylight Forest.
- Skylight Forest is a skyblock variant of Twilight Forest with only structures generating on their own little islands and everything else as void.
- Parrots can now mimic any and all mobs in the mod. [PartyParrot]
- Added the Scepter of Fortification
- A new scepter dropped by the Lich that summons five (5) shields around you that each block a hit.
- Progression advancements each grant three (3) shields that don't decay over time.
- The Naga Can now be dazed if it rams a blocking shield with its charge attack, knocking you both backwards in the process.
- Giant Tools now have a longer reach.
- The uncrafting Table is now compatible with shapeless recipes. It totally didn't become twice as broken in potential!
- It can now also cycle through multiple recipes in case of conflict.
- Added tool shaders for Immersive Engineering with their own rarity, these include: Twilight, Firefly, Pinch Beetle, Snakestone, Mazestone, Underbrick, Towerwood, Carminite, Auroralized, Ironwood, Steeleaf, Knightly, Fiery, Final Castle, Cube of Annihilation, Questing Ram, Naga, Lich, Minoshroom, Hydra, Knight Phantom, Ur-Ghast, Alpha Yeti, Snow Queen.
- Reworked the Druid Huts completely.
- Druid Huts are no longer the number one fire hazard in the forest.
- /tffeature now can locate structures and can use tab-completion for so.
- Phantom Armor when worn is now kept on death.
- It also cannot be enchanted with Curse of Binding and Curse of Vanishing anymore.
- Improved handling of items displaced by a Charm of Keeping, should be more reliable now.
- Tweaked Axe damage and speed values to better match vanilla.
- Blacklisted surface lakes from some of the biomes.
- Mobs like Deer, Boars, etc. are now unable to spawn on the Glacier.
- The Minoshroom's charge attack now breaks through blocks.
- Spiral Bricks are now in the creative menu.
- Maze ceilings now always generated if there is no terrain.
- Strongholds are now marked as clear on the last Knight's death.
- Tweaked the Synergy tool trait.
- There can now be multiple portal activations items specified in the config.
- Twilight Saplings can now be used as Furnace fuel.
- The Encased Firejet and Smoker now count as a wood material instead of stone.
- Arctic Fur Blocks now break faster with shears.
- Fiddleheads now require Shears to harvest.
- The Lich's shields are now proper 3D models instead of two textures loosely glued together.
- TF now registers its TEs under our own namespace, not the default. We have a datafixer that handles the transition, but once updated to this version the datafix is irreversible.
- The file TFFeature has been split up into separate files, a massive improvement for large pregenerated worlds.
- Players can no longer spawn on top of the portal which would teleport them back into the overworld right away. Good lord that was annoying.
- Improved a lot of the logic relating to the Twilight Forest portal.
- Fixed an issue with Trophy Pedestal progression where it didn't unlock after the Lich.
- Remeasured the sizes of goblin's feet. Their boots should render on and fit them again.
- The Seeker Bow now actually, you know, seeks again.
- Fixed crash related to getting localized names of saplings on servers.
- Removed a redundant language key in the Forgotten Explorer book for Yeti Caves.
- Fixed Minotaurs dropping Magic Map foci instead of Maze Map.
- Fiery tool heads now correctly have the missing Twilit and Flammable traits.
- Changed the grip on the Moonworm Queen to be more comfortable, now correctly holding it as a tool in third person view.
- Fixed a portal generation issue where it would generate underwater.
- Added a null-check to tile entity access, fixing a crash with Mystcraft.
- Cleaned up Bauble handling code, fixing console spam.
- Fixed the blockstate rotations for Castle Brick Stair variants.
- Fixed the lighting on some of the stair blocks.
- Fixed incorrect level cost being shown for some recrafting recipes.
- Giant blocks now correctly tile their texture.
- Fixed a lighting issue on Fiery Blocks.
- Portals are now prevented from generating inside of structures.
- Refactored Naga Courtyard code, hopefully fixes generation issues.
- Alternate Naga Courtyard Terrace pieces now generate again. #BlameDrullkus
- Fixed a crash with the Uncrafting Table by adding some more checks.
- The Fiery Pickaxe now correctly smelts every item a block drops if it drops multiple.
- Fixed a Repeater in the Dark Tower not repeating what should be repeated, with delay.
- Giant Leaves are now correctly tinted in inventories.
- Fixed Uberous Soil not generating at the correct height.
- Fixed the Snow Queen marking the wrong structure conquered on death.
- Fixed the Charm of Keeping effects.
- Setting the game to peaceful now correctly has the Snow waifu Queen put her spawner back.
- Snow Queen minions now correctly spawn inside of the boss room during the fight.
- Giant Tools are now held in a more human like fashion.
- Firefly, Moonworm, and Cicada no longer use Soul Sand as their breaking particles.
- Fixed the texture auto generator only processing first texture in array.
- Lampposts can now generate again after several years. Neat.
- Large mushrooms should no longer piggyback on top of each other.
- Seeds even with only numbers were being used as seeds to make a random number seed instead of directing being used as a random number seed. Confusing, we know!
- Hotfix: Fixed a crash that happened on dedicated servers due to the new IE shaders.