Thermal gets Agrarian - provides options for farming and related activities!
Thematically, this mod is meant to add farming and ranching related things that don't quite fit into Thermal Expansion. It is not included in Thermal Foundation because this mod will have a decidedly agrarian theme, and the point of Thermal Foundation is to just provide a base for the Thermal Series.
Right now this mod only adds a single thing:
- Watering Cans
More stuff is coming! It's just been derailed by lack of art, but we're working on that. :) There wasn't a great reason to hold back an early release since the content that is finished is quite solid.
Watering Cans scale, and have 5 tiers + Creative. The tooltips on all of them should be very self explanatory.
- Irrigates Farmland and speeds up plant growth.
- Higher tiers hold more water and can water a larger area.
- The more area watered at once, the more water is spent, and the plant growth speed is slightly reduced compared to a smaller area.
CoFH Core is required to play this mod! It can be found here: CoFH Core
Thermal Foundation is required to play this mod! It can be found here: Thermal Foundation
For more detailed information on the mod, please visit the website at TeamCoFH!
- Backup your world!
- Delete any old versions of the CoFHCore, ThermalFoundation, and ThermalCultivation.jar files from your ".minecraft/mods" folder.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and drop CoFHCore, ThermalFoundation, and ThermalCultivation.jar files into your ".minecraft/mods" folder.