UploadedJan 6, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
- Did maintenance on scrapbox tables and improved weight table logging.
- Made tweaks to scrap box loot tables to prefer TE ores and ingots.
- Added some new book titles and lore for enchanted book drops.
- Scrap boxes have the possibility of spawning mobs. No hostiles, though I did think about it. :) A real player has to use the scrap box, meaning that a fake player cannot generate mobs.
This will be the last BETA drop unless there are bug fixes that require another BETA. Please provide feedback and suggestions here.
- ADDED: IndustrialCraft 2 Experimental and Deep Resonance mod support.
- CHANGED: Updated the Forestry 4.1.x integration. Carpenter and Thermionic Fab recipes should be available.
- CHANGED: BuildCraft support now includes Robots.
- FIXED: Thermal Recycler will jam when it is actively processing an item and it is swapped for an item that shouldn't be processed.
- Reworked item scrap values - should be more balanced. Values are based on a scoring algorithm I developed to double check sanity of scrap values based on the scrap values of component parts.
- Refactored the internal registry for items and recipes. Allows for more flexibility and fidelity of reverse engineered recipes.
- Mod support driven in large part by Json configuration files found within the jar file. This change reduced the size of the mod slightly as well as reduce runtime footprint. Big thing is ease of implementing new mod support and changes.
This is a BETA. Please only include in modpacks once you have tested and determined that the scrap values are fine for what you need. Make sure you back up your saves prior to installing this or any other mod update.