Tinkers Complement is designed to add features to Tinkers Construct in a non-intrusive way. It aims to provide mod compatibility and additional small features. Currently, this mod is in very early stages so it just has the following:
- The melter: This is a small version of the smeltery which has no ore doubling or alloys, and only holds one liquid type. It is great for early game before the smeltery can be obtained or if the smeltery is gated behind another block. It can be powered using either a seared tank or a heater.
- Heater: this is a furnace like block that can power a melter using solid fuels intead of liquids. The temperature is much lower than lava at 200 C instead of 1000 C, but its perfect for early game.
- Manyullyn Armor: essentially armor made of manyullyn. It has more defense then diamond, but less durability.
- Porcelain casting: If Ceramics is loaded, porcelain versions of the casting table, casting basin, seared tanks, melter, and heater are added. These are a decorative alternative and can allow gating seared blocks. Note that Ceramics already provides its own faucet so none is provided here, and the melter requires its fuel source to be the same design as it (so a porcelain heater or tank for a porcelain melter).
- Bucket cast: a cast can be created using a bucket to cast other buckets. This works with the vanilla bucket or the Ceramics bucket.
- The sledge hammer: if Ex Nihilo is loaded, a version of its hammer can be created using Tinkers' Construct tool parts called the sledge hammer. It can be made AOE using expanders, or just apply your other favorite modifiers.
- Chisel: if Chisel is loaded, a version if its Chisel can be created with Tinkers Construct parts. It will support additional in world chiseling options when given expanders.
There are plans for materials based on mod integration in the future, but for now this has only a few features.