UploadedFeb 21, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
Requires Mantle 0.8 for MC 1.8.9!
Beta release, there are bound to be some bugs.
This Update contains several big changes compared to the last Alpha. It also contains several API changes/breaks.
Textures also have been further optimized, so that less are needed.
- Materials provide stats and traits depending on which role they fulfill when building a tool. So far they can be used as tool-head, handle or accessoire/extra-part.
- Materials and modifiers have been rebalanced
- Tool stat calculation changed, they're calculated similar to old TCon again: Similar parts are averaged, durability is multiplied by handle modifier, handle-durability applies after all other calculations
- Tools can be repaired with all materials that are used for the toolhead now. Efficiency may vary depending on the impact the part has on the overall stats. In any case, using multiple materials to repair at the same time wields more durability repaired.
Example: A hammer made out of two ardite plates and a cobalt hammer head can be repaired with both cobalt or ardite. If both cobalt and ardite is used to repair at the same time, you get more durability back compared to repairing with ardite and afterwards with cobalt or vice versa.
- Paper is back. A paper head gives 2 modifiers, any other paper head 1. Be careful though: Tool parts can only be replaced if there are enough modifiers left after the replacement
- Firewood: Gives Autosmelt