UploadedJun 23, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.9 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
Mostly Bugfix release, for the big changes to 1.8 see changelog of 2.3.2.
Apparently also works with 1.10, but not directly supported so you're on your own there ;)
Requires Mantle 0.10.2 and Forge 1957.
- Brownstone + variants is back
- Brick variants can now be converted 1:1 instead of 4:4
- Fix not all shuriken parts being replaceable separately
- Fix chisel and bits (and possibly some other) blocks not being dropped when mined by hammer AOE
- Slight damage increase for hammer, excavator and lumberaxe
- Smaller fixes with fluid integrations and localization
- Glass panes can be cast on the table
- Cleavers now look bigger(!)