An ever growing expansion for Tinkers' Construct.
Current Features list:
A small shield designed to deflect and counter. Cheap to make but can't hold many modifiers due to its size.
A middle of the road shield. Blocks all projectiles and reduces incoming damage by a percentage.
A large two handed sword made to take down mounted enemies. Has a wider swing compared to the broadsword but recharges slower.
Shear sheep, cut leaves, mow the lawn. Everything the vanilla ones can do with less exploding into nonexistance.
Tower shield - Be the wall!
Fishing pole - Cause tools that break are annoying.
Uncomfortable amounts of modifiers - Choices are good!
Mod Compat - Other mods should modify your tools too!
Baubles - Add in new effects or even socket in other mods baubles too!
Modifier Evolution - Your tool will grow with you!
- Can have conflicting material issues with MoarTIC and PlusTIC. Until I make a fix you'll have to choose between them and mine.
- Some materials still need stats.
- Shields don't appear to be held up. They still work just not visually.
- The config file doesn't work. Still banging on that one.
- If something doesn't have a name or texture, chances are pretty high it's unfinished and could set your dog on fire, play with at your own risk.
Like what I'm doing or really wanna throw coins at me? Patreon
Join me on Discord!