Tiny Progressions adds blocks and items to enhance your game play. The main idea is to assist the player in low-level automation and convenience plus add in mid and late game stuff as well.
Need a server? Get 20% off your first month when you use "kashdeya" at checkout!
- Watering Cans
- Cobblestone Generators
- Growth Crystals
- Mycelium Seeds
- Emerald Apple
- Diamond Apple
- Med Kit
- Charcoal Block
- Wither Proof Glass
- Wither Proof Obsidian
- Compressed Flesh Block
- Compressed Bone Block
- Compressed Nether Star Block
- Compressed Flint Block
- Reinforced Obsidian Ingot
- Diorite, Granite, Andesite Brick Blocks
- Stone Stick And Torch
- Ender Ore And Dust
- Notch Apple Recipe Or a Golden Apple Progression
- Smooth Endstone
- Stone Armor
- Flint Armor
- Oak Armor
- Bone Armor
- Birthday Pickaxe
- Vanilla style Scythes, Battleaxes, Multi Tools and Spears with extended reach.
- Emerald and Obsidian Tools
Scythes new Right click function:
- Grass Block = Dirt
- Grass Path = Dirt
- Dirt = Farmland
- Coarse Dirt = Dirt = Farmland
- Podzal = Coarse Dirt = Dirt = Farmland
- Mycelium = Coarse Dirt = Dirt = Farmland
- They can also be used as Swords now!
- They also harvest crops in a 3x3 area and replant seeds!
- Watering Cans: Two tiers of watering cans to help remove the need for bone meal on crops and saplings.
- Cobblestone Generators: Five tiers of Cobble Gens for cobblestone automation. Each tier increases output speed. You can use a hopper or pipes to extract the cobblestone from the generator.
- Growth Crystals: These are used to increase crop growth in a 9 block radius. They do not require fuel and help in increasing your crop production.
- Configs: There is a lot of things that are configurable, Some things are turned off by default.
Tiny Progressions works along side my other mods:
Out Dated Info:
Please post all comments over at CurseForge
If you would like to join our Discord Community. You can also get help and report issues faster by joining.
If you would like to show your support to me and this mod.
you are free to include it in your modpack.