UploadedApr 13, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
This update is bigger and more impactful than usual. Highlights: the progression of the mod has been redefined, and we finally have models for each carving on a Totem Pole.
Changes to instruments and ceremonies:
Most of this was done by @Pokefenn. The progression through the mod and which instruments are available now goes as follows:
- Basic tier: Flute, Drum
- Cedar tier: Jingle Dress, Wind Chime
- Buffalo tier: Rattle, infused Flute
- Eagle tier: Eagle-Bone Whistle
In particular, Buffalo and Cedar tier have been swapped. Crafting recipes, ceremony selectors and ceremony requirements have been changed accordingly. Refer to the Totempedia for details.
- The Zaphkiel Waltz no longer turns saplings into Red Cedar saplings. This has been moved to a new ceremony, see below.
- New ceremonies:
- Symphony of the Depths: A simple ceremony that gives Water Breathing for a few minutes.
- Rite of Spring: Makes animals (and villagers, NYI) breed. Also turns regular saplings into Red Cedar saplings like the Zaphkiel Waltz used to do.
- Steve's Lullaby: Cures Zombie Villagers and Zombie Pigmen, turning them into their living counterparts.
- Danse Macabre: Turns Rotten Flesh into Zombies, with a chance of getting Zombie Villagers.
- Renamed Flute Imbuation to Serenade of Syrinx. Renamed Mandan Buffalo Dance to Buffalo Dance.
- Renamed Infused Flute to Pan's Flute
- Wind Chime can now be sneak+left clicked to play in selector mode
- Added models for each carving on Totem Poles. These were made by Nefilto. The poles now use a stripped log texture.
It is planned to add color to the carvings to give them more contrast. Also, for now they always face the same direction.
- Rewrote a lot of the Totempedia, especially the sections on how to perform ceremonies
- (@Dylan4ever) New textures for many things. In particular, Red Cedar wood is now actually red-ish.
- The Bat totem effect now makes you fall slower and kind of glide when sneaking
- Totem torches can now be walked through
- Added tooltips to instruments on how to play them in selector mode
- Removed Russian localization. It was way too outdated.
- WIP: Added Netherumbrian Pipes, a new instrument. Currently not obtainable in survival.