...is a Minecraft mod, which adds backpacks. All the backpacks come from JavierDarkona's Mod Adventure Backpack. Traveller's Backpack is the unofficial port to 1.12.2 and at this moment brings the most important features to the game.
Actually it's alpha of mod, so be aware of bugs. If you find any, please report it on my GitHub.
Why should you choose Traveller's Backpack?
- Full inventory? No more! At a time where there's a lot of mods and even more items, you'll need functional and capable backpack. Since the traveller's backpack can provide about 45 inventory slots and 2 fluid tanks, which each can store up to 4 buckets of fluid or even 16 bottles of potion, this backpack becomes a really good option to consider.
- Chestplate or backpack? Why not both? Traveller's backpack doesn't need any empty armor slot (or other slot) to be worn. But It doesn't mean you can wear infinite number of backpacks at the same time.
The best gear for adventures! What are the most important things you take with you, when you're going on an adventure? I guess it's a crafting table, bed and furnace. Now you have to take only furnace, because traveller's backpack can provide rest of the things! You are able to use crafting matrix inside of backpack's inventory or pull out the sleeping bag in any time you want!
- Customization that you have never seen! Choose your style from about 60 (in-dev) custom backpacks and if that weren't enough, some of them can provide special abilities!
Traveller's backpack inventory can be split into segments, which have other functions. I'll try to explain you what each element of inventory does.
Here you can see the inventory:
- Blue slots stand for base backpack inventory, where you can store your items.
- Green slots accept only tools and provide special inventory action - Tool cycle (?)
- Brown slots are mostly crafting matrix and one of them is crafting result slot. These slots save items.
- Bucket slots accept all the fluid containers and potions. If a tank is suitable for fluid, container will move into the slot under and tank will get filled.
- Slots under bucket slots are just outputs of bucket slots. You can't put there any items.
You've probably noticed, that in gui is one more element, which I didn't explained before. There are 3 types of buttons. Each of them appears in proper conditions.
- Equip button is visible, when player holds backpack in a hand and doesn't wear any. If button is clicked, the backpack will be worn on the player.
- Unequip button appears, when player wear a backpack. If button is clicked, the backpack will be added to the player's inventory.
- Sleeping bag button is visible, when backpack is placed on the ground. If button is clicked and there's enough space, the sleeping bag will be deployed. If sleeping bag is deployed yet and player clicks the button, sleeping bag will be folded back to the backpack.
- Cycle tool You can perform this action if you're holding a tool, wearing a backpack and tool slots aren't empty in backpack's inventory. At first click shift, then scroll up or down. It will replace your current tool with one from tool slot. Such a useful trick!
- Open inventory If you wear a backpack, click B to open inventory. (Configurable in controls)
- Backpack tank
- Sleeping bag
- Traveller's backpack
Here is the list of people who provided translated to their language version of lang file. Thank you! :)
- Russian (ru_RU): kellixon
- Polish (pl_PL): Speedek77
- Dutch (nl_NL): VeyezX
- Chinese (zh_CN): zsn741656478
- Korean (ko_KR): yor42
- Spanish (es_ES): Krawl03
- Turkish (tr_TR): Emirhangg