Join us on the Team Reborn discord to chat about Traverse: https://discord.gg/teamreborn
Traverse adds 22 biomes:
Added in 1.0.0
- The Autumnal Woods - Autumnal Oak forest.
- Mini Jungle - Miniature jungle biome with no 2x2 jungle trees, and is quite hilly and watery.
- Woodlands - Plains-like biome with yellower grass and short trees, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
- Meadow - Flat, lush grassland covered in tallgrass and flowers.
- Lush Swamp - Lush green swamp with taller trees.
- Red Desert - A normal desert with red sand.
- Coniferous Forest - Tall, fir trees densely packed in a very varying landscape. Darker, but saturated green grass.
Added in 1.1.0
- Badlands - Dry plains with boulders and slabs of stone covering some of the surface.
- Mountainous Desert - A...well... a mountainous desert. Also has some stone formations.
- Rocky Plateau - Raised grassland area with sparse trees and boulders.
- Forested Hills - Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Birch Forested Hills - Birch Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Autumnal Wooded Hills - Autumnal Woods with extreme hills-like terrain.
Added in 1.2.0
- Cliffs - Tall stone mountains, generally with huge stone walls and a flattish top.
- Glacier - Icy hills topped with snow.
- Glacier Spikes - A Glacier biome but with ice spikes.
- Snowy Coniferous Forest - A tall fir forest covered in snow.
Added in 1.3.0
- Lush Hills - A hilly forest with lush foliage; reminiscent of Alpha.
Added in 1.4.0
- Desert Shrubland - Grassy patches of desert with tiny oak shrubs.
Added in 1.5.0
- Arid Highland - Hilly desert with patches of grass and acacia trees.
- Thicket - Dense trees with a coarse dirt and grass floor, fallen trees, shrubs, and small patches of podzol and gravel.
- Rocky Plains - Greener and less flat plains with large rock patches, shrubs, and boulders.
The Biomes Traverse Adds:
we don't talk about the Canyon or Crag Cliffs biomes