UploadedJun 29, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Version 0.9a works for Forge 188.8.131.528+
Forge significantly changed its item/block registry style, among other things. To keep Treecapitator working on 1.12 I had to remove some things:
- Code to allow in-game config GUI has been fully removed because I don't know how to update it.
- The option to export the UniqueNames.txt file and references to it have been removed. Sorry everyone, you're on your own from here.
- Due to a bunch of code gutting, unpredictable things may happen re: other mods' wood and axes, and with things such as the speed that this mod reacts to a treecapitation.
- This mod bundles two mods: bspkrsCore and Treecapitator.
- The "Treecapitator" enchantment is disabled.
- Update checking is disabled.
- The config folder is moved to config>treecapitator