UploadedNov 29, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Fixed advancements being re-completed when broken "triumph:completed_advancement" criteria are fixed.
- Added advancement visibility update on player login.
- Fixed player gamestage updates causing advancements to update progress and show toasts.
Fixed advancements which were already completed having their "triumph:completed_advancement" criteria fixed, causing them to be re-completed.Didn't actually fix anything. Added test for uncompleted "triumph:completed_advancement" criteria on advancements when they complete another criteria.Removed, because it's not properly applying rewards.
- Fixed visibility options not working properly with game stages.
- Updated "triumph:gamestage" trigger to test only when players get a new stage, rather than every player tick.
- Added support for multiple item rewards. Added new method "addRewardItem(<item>)". Old method still supported.
- Criteria automatically created using "setRequiresParents()" are now named using their title.
- On login, all advancements with criteria of type "triumph:completed_advancement" which are not completed regardless of the referenced advancement being completed are now automatically completed.
- Advancements are now written to script files using UTF-8 encoding after being moved. Fixes issues with titles/descriptions.