Turret Mod Rebirth
Turret Mod Rebirth
Issue tracker (for issues and suggestions): https://github.com/SanAndreasP/TurretModRebirth/issues
FOR BETA AND FUTURE VERSIONS: Requires SanLib mod (Make sure to get it for your Minecraft version!): https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/sanlib
FOR ALPHA VERSIONS: Requires Bookshelf mod (NOTE: the 1.9.4 version should still work on 1.10! Make sure to get it for your Minecraft version!): http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/bookshelf
Requires Java 8 or higher: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
Ever wanted to defend your base against those vicious creatures? Well, then this mod is for you! With it you can craft turrets of different tiers and abillities. Not just that, you can upgrade them to make them even better!
The only thing you need to know from this page is how to craft the Turret Info Tablet:
Right clicking it, you are greeted with different categories, which you can click on and choose an entry that is interesting to you.
Things to know:
- Right-Click a turret with ammo loads it up; with a repair kit you can heal it
- You want to move your turret? Use the Turret Control Unit and dismantle it! You'll need a chest in your inventory for that, though.
- You can place turrets only on solid ground. Basically any full cube or on top half slabs/ under bottom half slabs.
- Upgrades can be given via right-click on a turret. To take them out use the TCU and go to the upgrades tab (or dismantle it)
- Some turrets have different types of ammo. If a turret is loaded with one type of ammo, right-clicking it with a different type will load it up with the new type and give you the old type back
- The Turret Assembly Table and the Electrolyte Generator can be accessed via external means, like hoppers or pipes. Input to the (bottom) sides, output from the bottom. Energy is flowing everywhere except the top.
This mod is in beta! Content may be missing and stuff may change later on!