If you ever wanted dying to have more consequences than just you losing your items/experience than this is the mod for you.
This mod reduces the players maximum health every time they die.
In the config you have the following settings:
- minimumHealth: Minimum amount of health the player can end up with.
- healthPerDeath: The amount of health taken from the player upon death.
- reducedHealthMessage: When set to true it notifies the player about their new max health when they respawn.
- HealthSetting: Decides if the reduced health is per player, for everybody, per team or per FTB Team (Only works when FTB Utilities is installed)
There is also a config option to enable regeneration of previously lost health.
The following settings can be changed for regeneration:
- regenHealth: When set to true allows you to gain back health upon killing set target(s).
- maxRegenned: The amount of max health the player can get from killing the target(s).
- regennedHealthMessage: When set to true it notifies the player about their new max health when they respawn.
- regenTargets: Adding lines / removing lines specifies which mobs will cause the players to regen max health. Syntax: modid:mobname,healthRegenned,amount, For wildcards use *. For instance [*:*,1,20] would mean every 20 kills regain half a heart", While [minecraft:*,1,10] would mean every 10 kills of vanilla mobs regains half a heart
You can use the following command to manually set the health of a player.
/unhealthydying sethearts [player] <amount>
This mod was made thanks to an idea from a MinecraftForum user by the name of rubisnosetti.
For questions feel free to join my Discord.