UniDict is an unification mod.
WanionLib is required.
When we play modded Minecraft, several mods based on their progression add Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead... But since a lot of mods add these common resources, we start to have a lot of equivalent items.
This "issue" could be solved manually through CraftTweaker, but since there are a lot of machines and resources, it can quickly become boring, and CraftTweaker doesn't give the you the ability to modify everything.
Would it not be easier do this automatically? This is what UniDict does, it standardizes the output of all recipes (that it has Integration with), not just for crafting table recipes, but for a lot of machines throughout several mods.
UniDict does not unify Ore Generation.
for more informations about UniDict, checkout our Wiki.
- AbyssalCraft (Transmutator)
- Advanced Rocketry (All Machines)
- Applied Energistics 2 (Grindstone)
- Base Metals (Crack Hammer)
- Blood Magic (Alchemy Table)
- Chickens (Chickens)
- Embers (Stamper)
- Ender IO (Alloy Smelter, SAG Mill)
- Extreme Energy (High-Pressure Crusher, High-Pressure Assembler)
- Forestry (Centrifuge)
- Foundry (Alloy Furnace, Casting, Metal Atomizer)
- Gadgetry Core (Alloy Furnace)
- Gadgetry Machines (Grinder)
- IC2 Classic (Compressor, Extractor, Macerator, SawMill, Recycler, Scrap Box)
- Industrial Craft 2 (Macerator, Thermal Centrifuge, Compressor, Extractor, Blast Furnace, Scrap Box, Block Cutting Machine)
- Industrial Foregoing (Laser)
- Immersive Engineering (Arc Furnace, Blast Furnace, Crusher, Metal Press, Alloy Kiln)
- Kitsu's ForgeCraft (Anvil, Bloomery, Casting, Forge)
- Magneticraft (Crushing Table, Sluice Box, Grinder, Sieve)
- Mekanism (Crusher, Chemical Injection Chamber, Enrichment Chamber, Metallurgic Infuser)
- TechReborn (All Machines)
- Thermal Expansion (Compactor, Fractionating Still, Pulverizer, Redstone Furnace, Induction Smelter)
- Vanilla (Crafting, Furnace)
looking for Integrations for older Minecraft versions? checkout this Wiki Page.
Indirect integrations: Tinker's Construct, Furnus, Extra Utilities, Actually Additions, Mariculture, and probably a lot more.
check out InstantUnify, it instantly unifies dropped items, and it is compatible with UniDict.
I love UniDict, how can I Support it?
- you can donate, click here