UploadedJan 1, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
Full changelog for 1.10.2-2.5.
This version requires WanionLib-1.10.2-1.3.
- Crafting integration will no longer crash if it can't create a recipe.
- It will restore the original recipe.
- Now UniDict have it own folder again.
- This change was made in order to keep the new files within the same folder.
- Now SpecificKindSort is made through a json file.
- Specific Entry Sorting.
- You can use it to speficiy the sorting of every single entry.
- LibraryMode config option
- Disables the unification.
- RegisterNewCraftingIngredientsAsItemStacks config option.
- Instead of registering the new recipe's ingredients as oredictionary, it will use itemstacks only.
- It will prevent the cycling throught inputs of JEI.
- More 2 debug options.
- Now you can dump all the unified entries, and all the entries from UniDict api.
Advanced Solar Panels Integration (Molecular Transformer(output only), disabled by default.).
- Temporally disabled Applied Energistics Integration due to internal changes on AE2.
For more news about UniDict and some my of other projects, follow me on Twitter.