ViesCraft - Airships!
The successor to this mod, 'Vies Machines' is now available for download!
Let me know what you think!
'Vies Machines' and 'ViesCraft' are independent mods and will work together, but 'Vies Machines' will get all future updates.
Current version: Release v5.9.13
1.12.2 - v5.9.13 uses Forge 2655+ : JAVA 8. <-- Anything above v5.9.0 is like a fresh install!
1.12.0 - v5.0.6 uses Forge 2387+ : JAVA 8.
1.11.2 - v5.0.10 uses Forge 2228+ : JAVA 8.
1.11.0 - v4.8.2 uses Forge 2189+ : JAVA 8.
1.10.X - v5.5.1 uses Forge 2185+ : JAVA 8.
1.9.4 - v4.8.2 uses Forge 1976+ : JAVA 8.
~ It is always a great idea to give more than 1GB of RAM to Modded Minecraft ~
~ Note for servers, you must enable flying in the server configs! ~
- Follow me on twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/vies
- Patreon coming soon!
What is this mod?
ViesCraft - Airships is an easy to use mod that brings something new to Minecraft, the ability to create highly customizable airships! All airships can be upgraded, consume fuel to fly, and have an expansion module system which can enhance any airship to fit your needs! Fly your faction's colors, enhance your airship, change your airship's appearance, and just explore your world in style. Sky's the limit!
- 4 Stats to enhance - Any Unique airship name - 4 Unique Particles
- 2 Unique frame models - 3 Unique engine models - 5 Unique balloon models
- 65 Unique frame skins / rgb color / transparency
- 10 Unique balloon patterns / rgb color / transparency
- A crazy amount of Display Symbols - 9 Unique Airship Modules
- - Airship balloon pronunciations: Viesdenburg [Vise-den-berg], Viesigible [Vie-sij-ible], Viesepelin [ Vie-sep-lyn], Viesakron [ Vise-ah-cron].
- - Use any vanilla fuel source to power any airship except for buckets of lava (by design). These items will burn for their vanilla burn times.
- - The GUI for an airship can only be accessed by the steering player while mounted in the airship.
- - When an airship runs out of fuel, it will not be able to elevate. All motion controls becomes stiffer and slower as well as it gradually descends. Pro Tip: Don't be over water or lava!
- - If an airship is empty, it will float slowly at an increasing speed back to the ground. No need to worry about a fully fueled airship taking an hour to float back down, unless an animal is in it...
- - While in a multiplayer server, if you are in an airship and log out, your airship will disappear with you. The server restarting has no effect on this. When you log back in, you will still be in your airship and still be flying. However, if you have any passengers and log out, they will assume control and you will drop out of the airship when you log back in...
- - Airships hate water (unless you have the Water Landing module active)! When you submerge it enough, it will start to smoke. If you do not get out in time, it will explode with a chance of dropping random parts. This will hurt...
Note for Modpack Creators
Feel free to use this mod in any modpacks you want. I only ask that you please use the Curse/Curseforge download and do not rehost the files. Thanks!
The successor to this mod, 'Vies Machines' will be getting all future updates!