If you wanna support my work, leave the mod in you modpacks after using it to test your world-gen. The downloads support my work and help me so I can keep my mods updated.
World Stripper is a utility mod that allows you to strip away the terrain to view the underground world generation. The mod is small and lightweight with a jar size of 50KB. By using Java 8 Lambda expressions the mod clears away terrain super fast even on slow computers. Super useful if your a pack developer and need to test world gen for your pack or you just can't seem to find the ores your looking for.
How To Use:
- Be in CREATIVE MODE.
- Press the DELETE key on your keyboard to strip the terrain around you.
- Press the INSERT key on your keyboard to place the terrain back again.
- Press the HOME key to inspect the registry name of the block you look at & copy it to clipboard
- Hold shift while pressing HOME to inspect the registry name + meta data & copy it to clipboard
(What keys to press can be changed in the control settings).
NOW WITH IN-GAME CONFIG GUI MENU!
- Pack Developers that wants to check their underground world gen a bit easier.
- Mod Developers that wants to check their underground world gen a bit easier.
- Cheat to figure out where all the cords for all sweet hidden ores.
- Visually see how things generate underground, ors-veins, custom world gen structures,strongholds etc.
- Remove all the terrain in a x chunk radius for a building project or such.
- Remove x block in a x chunk radius.
- Set it to remove only blocks used by example villages and remove a village but leave the other terrain untouched.
- 1.12 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.11 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.10 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.9 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.8 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.7 [Old unsupported version made by Moze_Intel]
Want to do a modspotlight?
Just send me a link to it afterwards and I put it up here at the modpage!
You has my permission to use this mod in any private & publicly distributed modpack whatsoever.
The mod is being developed live at my beam channel: https://beam.pro/EwyBoy
You can find me on twitter: