If you wanna support my work, leave the mod in you modpacks after using it to test your world-gen. The downloads support my work and help me so I can keep my mods updated.
World Stripper is a utility mod that allows you to strip away the terrain to view the underground world generation. The mod is small and lightweight with a jar size of 50KB. By using Java 8 Lambda expressions the mod clears away terrain super fast even on slow computers. Super useful if your a pack developer and need to test world gen for your pack or you just can't seem to find the ores your looking for. Pretty much a must have tool for all map-makers, pack-makers and developers.
How To Use:
- Be in CREATIVE MODE.
- Press the DELETE key on your keyboard to strip the terrain around you.
- Press the INSERT key on your keyboard to place the terrain back again.
- Press the HOME key to inspect the registry name of the block you look at & copy it to clipboard
- Hold shift while pressing HOME to inspect the registry name + meta data & copy it to clipboard
(What keys to press can be changed in the control settings).
Mapmaker / Modpack / Developer
World Stripper is also a powerful tool for map, pack or mod makers to do huge changes to the work. Below you can see a example where I replaced all the water with lava by changing the replacer block in the config from air to lava and changed the strip list to only replace water blocks.
NOW WITH IN-GAME CONFIG GUI MENU! (Up to 1.8 - 1.12)
- Pack Developers that wants to check their underground world gen a bit easier.
- Mod Developers that wants to check their underground world gen a bit easier.
- Cheat to figure out where all the cords for all sweet hidden ores.
- Visually see how things generate underground, ors-veins, custom world gen structures,strongholds etc.
- Remove all the terrain in a x chunk radius for a building project or such.
- Remove x block in a x chunk radius.
- Set it to remove only blocks used by example villages and remove a village but leave the other terrain untouched.
- 1.13 [Up to date with all features (Except in game config)]
- 1.12 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.11 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.10 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.9 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.8 [Up to date with all features]
- 1.7 [Old unsupported version made by Moze_Intel]
Want to do a modspotlight?
Just send me a link to it afterwards and I put it up here at the modpage!
You has my permission to use this mod in any private & publicly distributed modpack whatsoever.
The mod is being developed live at my beam channel: https://beam.pro/EwyBoy
You can find me on twitter: