Wumple Util Library
Shared library of useful classes and functions for mod development. Does nothing on its own - you will see nothing new in-game with this mod alone.
Reduces boilerplate and duplicate code. Used by Stormwind's mods.
- MatchingConfig classes to help make a mod highly configurable in relation to things in game
- A BaseChest class based on vanilla Minecraft's chest, from which to derive new chest types
- An adapter set, IThing, for basic use of ItemStack, Entity, and TileEntity instances via a single interface
- Map manipulation library
- Client/Server proxy bases classes derived from Choonster's TestMod3
- Container capability listeners derived from Choonster's TestMod3
- BlockRepair library derived from Corosus' CoroUtil
- Many more utility classes