v1.15.3 for Minecraft 1.11.2 | 1.11
UploadedJul 21, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.11 Versions
* Fixed the game crashing when deleting a waypoint while holding the left mouse button over it in the waypoints menu.
* Fixed Unicode characters in waypoint names not saving properly on Windows OS.
* Fixed the game sometimes (~1/300 probability) crashing when entering a cave for the first time since the game start with Xaero's World Map installed. More often this happened on world load if the player was in a cave (much higher probability).
* Improved backwards compatibility of waypoints data. However, please still make your own backups (the mod makes them too) when skipping MC versions (for example going from 1.7.10 to 1.12.2, skipping 1.8, 1.9 etc) or skipping A LOT OF mod versions. There usually shouldn't be any issues. I found and fixed one though.
* Fixed "undefined packet discriminator" errors.
* Portuguese (Brazil) translation updated by DaDodger.