Xaero's World Map
Xaero's World Map mod adds a self-writing fullscreen map to your Minecraft client. Works as a separate mod but is a lot better with Xaero's Minimap. The reason why it's available separately is to keep Xaero's Minimap as light-weight as possible.
The mod is still in development! Please report any bugs that you encounter or otherwise they probably won't get fixed.
- Self-writing world map (as opposed to manual paper maps). Different for every world/dimension/server.
- Works in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and on Realms.
- Intuitive interface. Open by pressing M. Move the map around with your mouse and zoom in/out using the mouse wheel, similar to Google Maps.
- Automatic MultiWorld / Lilypadded etc servers support.
- Minecraft Realms support (also with MultiWorld support).
- Texture Pack support. Changing the texture packs updates the whole world map.
- Cave dimensions support (for example Nether).
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map look like vanilla paper maps.
- Terrain texture customization.
- "Footsteps" showing your most recent path.
- Optional performance boosters. Although in most cases the mod performs great even without them.
- Xaero's Minimap integration. The minimap mod will display chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will display waypoints from the Xaero's Minimap. Also works with Better PVP mod. You can edit and teleport to the waypoints without leaving the map interface.
- Off-screen waypoint menu that can be opened on the map GUI by placing the mouse cursor in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Selecting a waypoint from the menu with the mouse scroll wheel and clicking the right mouse button will quickly move the map view to the selected waypoint to speed-up map scrolling.
You can also start typing a part of a waypoint's name to filter out unwanted waypoints. Pressing ENTER will restart the search.
You are allowed to make videos using this mod. Using it in your modpacks is ALLOWED as long as a link to one of my mod pages is provided and you do not profit from it (Curse modpacks are OK though).
You can support me on Patreon: