Better than Xray mods!
X-ray pack for all those who need it. Ores and mineral blocks are shamelessly highlighted as shown in the pictures.
Be sure to pick up Optifine for the extra nightvision effect. So that you can see the hidden ores, also turn off smooth lighting.
Monster blocks (silver fish blocks) have a red square on them. The texture is derived from the redstone block so that it will be compatible with most packs (if the target pack has a rather unusual redstone block the square might not be as obvious as in default)
I intentionally did not make grass blocks see-through since that's the way I use it myself on my worldpainter maps. If requested I can change it too.
Please comment and request changes to the pack, I'd be happy to help out as much as I can.
Industrial craft 2
How To Install Resourcepacks:
Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file
Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
Copy the .zip file
Click on "Options", then "Resource Packs"
Choose "Open resource pack folder"
Paste the .zip file into that resource pack folder.
Legal stuff / License:
- Do not distribute the pack or textures and/or claim them as your own.
- Feel free to use in-game (loading the pack through the Minecraft client), remix and/or edit the textures for your own personal use. However, you may not distribute the modified/remixed textures without my consent.
- Do not re-upload the pack elsewhere. I urge everyone to link to this page (https://www.bebetextures.com/xrayultimate), this is to protect the packs integrity and to centralize comments/critique that may help me improve the pack.
- Feel free to take screenshots/video recordings in/from Minecraft while using this pack and/or the contents/assets therein (loading the pack or parts of it through the Minecraft client) and to distribute such content with or without commercial purposes (crediting is not necessary).
- You are allowed to distribute the resourcepack within your Minecraft servers community* if you are the owner or acting on behalf of the owner of said server. This only applies to the server resourcepack prompt (serverside resourcepack) and does not include hosting this resourcepack on a server forum/website.
* Anyone who has ever connected to your server