ZC Entity Information
Check out my other mod if you like: ZC Village Information
I wrote this mod because I could. Hope you like it...
- Displays a list of entities in the players area. (120 Blocks)
- Displays the number of entities spawned for each entity type. (Only entities the client is aware of.)
- Shows the position of each entity with a line.
- Server OP's can disable the use of entity lines on the player client with a server command. See Commands:
- In the mod options you can change the text position on the screen. Press the Advanced button. (Values are in pixels)
- [ - Toggles Entity list on/off.
- ] - Cycle through list.
- LCTR + ] - Cycle through list (reverse)
- "/entitynolines true" or "/entitynolines false" - If you are a level 4 OP you can issue the server command "/entitynolines" to allow or disallow clients to see entity lines. Some may consider this mod a potential cheat on their server. If you would like to control clients that log into your server, load this mod on your server and issue the command "/entitynolines true". The mod does not have to be loaded on the client. You will not receive a mod missing error.
This is BETA. Use at your own risk.
- Copy the .jar file to the mods directory on the client, server, or both.
- The mod can run on a client without being on the server.
- The mod can run on a server without being on the client.
- 1.10.2 Compiled with Forge version: 1.10.2-126.96.36.1997
- 1.9.4 Compiled with Forge version: 1.9.4-188.8.131.527
- 1.8.9 Compiled with Forge version: 1.8.9-184.108.40.2062-1.8.9